Riff Networkz Site similarly works with different organizations, including Booking.com B.V., to provide booking alternatives in booking globally to visitors. However, sometime you will get an affirmation showing to such different organizations. Riff Networkz Site may similarly suggest the choice to book Ancillary facilities (flights, rental vehicles) in collaboration with chose Partners as shown previously.
The logo “Riff Networkz Site”, just as certain native language translations thereof is an enlisted trademark of or authorized to Riff Networkz Site as well as its partnered organizations in numerous nations around the world, including however not restricted to the United States of America, the European nations, Canada, Singapore, Thailand, Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Australia, Russia, Korea, Indonesia, the UAE, Switzerland, and so forth. Other items and organization names recognized on the Site might be the name, trademark, exchange name, administration mark, logo, image, or other exclusive assignments of Riff Networkz Site, its licensor or related organizations or an outsider. The utilization on the Site of any name, exchange name, trademark, administration mark, logo, image or other exclusive assignment or checking off or having a place with any outsider, and the accessibility of explicit products or administrations from such outsider through the Site, ought not to be translated as underwriting or sponsorship of the Site by any such outsider, or the investment by such outsider in the contribution of products, facilities or data through the Site. Riff Networkz Site claims the copyright to the Site. You may not utilize the Riff Networkz Site licensed content without our permission.
Law for Copyrights Violation:
In case you have faith with honesty that materials facilitated by us violate your copyright, you or your specialist (the “accuser”) may send us a documented notification that incorporates the accompanying data:
- The petitioner name and location;
- The petitioner isn’t the copyright proprietor or select licensee, the name and locations of the copyright proprietor or elite licensee;
- The petitioner isn’t living in Singapore, the complainant’s location for a facility in Singapore;
- The contact no., fax no. (Assuming any) and an electronic email id at which the petitioner can be reached;
- Adequate points of interest to empower us to distinguish the copyrighted work supposedly violated;
- Adequate points of interest to empower us to recognize and find the supposedly encroaching electronic duplicate, including the online address of the electronic duplicate;
- An explanation that the complainant expects us to dismiss access to the digital duplicate;
- An explanation that the petitioner trusts in compliance with common decency that the electronic duplicate violates the copyright in the work distinguished in section 5 above;
- An explanation that the data in the notification is correct;